The needs of your clientele as well as your staff are playing a more and more important role in your organization. Being able to rise to these needs is crucial for your customer experience and your employee engagement. With the aid of a chatbot, you can easily get in touch with customers and employees. In doing so, you learn what is going on with them. You can then analyze this data and translate it into targeted actions.
The Virtual Agents in a Day Workshop is intended for interested parties (business and IT) who already work with Power Platform and wish to get fully up to speed when it comes to designing, developing and analyzing chatbots by means of Power Virtual Agents. No coding experience is required here!
This workshop consists of three parts:
Lab 1: Power Virtual Agents
- Build your first no-code chatbot
- Identify topics where chatbots can help
- Optimize your chatbot via topics,variablesand workarounds
Lab 2: Power Automate and other integrations
- Set up Power Automate flows for your chatbot
- Integrate pre-built Power Automate flows into your chatbot
- Effect integrations with other connectors
Lab 3: Optimization
- Identify best practices for topic design
- Identify best practices for detecting topics
- Distinguish conversational styles for chatbots
- Analyze,monitorand continuously improve your chatbot
At the end of this beginner’s course, you will have practical experience in the design and development of no-code chatbots and you will have a step-by-step plan enabling you to build a chatbot yourself.
- Date: 28-1-2021. Link for registration will follow soon.
- Duration: 09:00 – 17:00
- Location: Online
- Target audience: Users of Power Platform (business as well as IT)
- Cost: This workshop is offered to you by Macaw